Increase In Bounty

stonegolem

Scholar
Marshal
Pursuant to our aims of retaining the tattered shreds of dignity that remain to us following the shouted negotiations with one Warlord Yortuk, I have decided to increase the bounty offered on the phylactery of a lich from two to ten gold, effective immediately.

Should the recovery of the accumulated ill-gotten wealth of centuries of necromantic misdeeds prove insufficient as a secondary reward, we will negotiate further compensation upon the redemption of a lich's phylactery.

In Service,
Justicar Magistrate Tellespen Rookwall

Justicar Magistrate,

If I may, the increase is wholly unnecessary.

A lich is well within our capabilities to destroy -- as has been shown before -- and I am sure there is no one in the Hollow who would choose to willfully ignore a lich in favor of its destruction. The bounty reward is merely an acknowledgement that despite the positive growth that exists, such evils do still exist and need to be dealt with.

Therefore, I humbly suggest that any bounties received in the destruction of liches -- or any other bounties that can be claimed -- go directly to benefiting the town of Moonsong and any other new settlements that begin to grow in and around the Hollow Isle. The snuffing of evil which plagues or lands can then become the beginning of the rebirth and the strengthening of the land and the kingdom of Eire.

Sevaria of Goshawk
Heirophan of the Deadlands

Ria Sevaria,

Your devotion to the smallfolk of Laerthan is as undeniable as your penchant for spirited debate. However, it is my estimation that as long as the Crown possesses the coin to generously compensate those who do extraordinary service, those services ought indeed be generously compensated. You are free to give over your eight additional gold if you wish, but I will not force such a decision on others. The bounty increase shall stand.

In Service,
Justicar Magistrate Tellespen Rookwall

Back