Infiltration and Exsanguination

Friends, acquaintances, et al.

I come to you with a request. Recently, I have been delving into one of the Places of Power where one of the seals is know to be located: the Protean Retreat. Some of you may know something about this place and its connection to the peninsula's precursors, the Moridi. As far as I am aware, it was one of their research hubs as well as a vault of knowledge. Disregarding the unethical experiments of the Moridi, the Retreat is both a magic and engineering marvel. It warps itself into any defense necessary on a whim and is nearly impenetrable. That being said, I have found a way in. The fortress seems to recognize certain biometrics, one of which I am assuming is Moridi. Since we do not have any of those around anymore, the alternative is now one of their long-standing experiments which is the strigoi. Their blood is the key to entering the Protean Retreat.
My request is thus: if anyone encounters strigoi this coming market, extract their blood. One vial should grant one person ingress. If anyone has further questions, ask and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

Blades sharp, minds sharper,
Tel'rendiir Baeryth

Back