Insert Component

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorador

Rogue
Colorado Staff
Can insert component be used multiple times on one ritual scroll? I can not find anything that disallows it.
Thank you.

Does anyone know? I am trying to plan a large ritual casting for this next weekend, and knowing sooner rather then latter would be nice.

Upvote 0
It hasn't even been 6 hours. Chill. If somebody knows and can back it up (I say "No," but I can't back it up with anything other than "Conservative casting doesn't work that way, so probably not") they'll answer. If no one can come up with anything, you can always throw it at the ARC (or the Ritual Committee, that might be more appropriate, but I'm not actually sure on this one). This may be one of those things that aren't well documented and take weeks to resolve. If you're on a timeframe, asking as soon as you can is generally better, but no one can guarantee that you'll get an answer by this weekend.
~Matt
SEA/OR Marshal

Upvote 0
Fair enough, Sorry =P
And I didn't ask earlier cause when I looked it up it didn't say it couldn't be done, and so that's what I assumed. I was then informed by others that they had been told it couldn't be done, and so we decided to put it up on the forums. I hadn't realised it was going to be a difficult question =) Sorry for being rushed, heh.

Upvote 0
I believe the intent of that ability was that you COULD insert as many as you wanted (paying a high magic for each and every component) but my searching has failed to produce a solid ruling on either side that I can point to.

Dave G.

Alliance Southern MN

Upvote 0
For what it's worth, as other HM Ritual Augmentations specifically put limits in place (such as Conservation), since Insert Component does not I don't see any reason why it *would* be limited.

-Bryan Gregory
Seattle Marshal/Head of Rules

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back