Introduction of the Courts

MacFawkes

Artisan
To the nobility and commonfolk of Acarthia,

At this past gathering of the noble courts, Her Grace provided introductions for the Ducal Knights and the present nobility of Bayenna, Tiatar, and Rivervale. To aid in this endeavor, I thought it prudent to make the various members of the courts and organizations of New Acarthia known here, that they might be more easily recognized and reached as needed.

That I might match words to deeds, please allow me to introduce the current court of Rivervale (the traveling court, in any case):

Baron Darius Rivervale, a hobling
Dame Katherine Albright, a human, knight of Rivervale
Squire Klonoah Kona, a foxkin sworn in my service
Squire Brom Farsmythe, a human sworn in service to Dame Katherine
Alexander Fairfax, human, Court Mage
Banks, a mystic wood elf, Court Treasurer
Inaki Kona, a mystic wood elf, Chamberlain
Gabriel "Monty" Montserio, a human, of the Rivervale Wardens

The court also travels with Anne Fairfax, Alexander's sister and a newcomer to the courts of Acarthia.

Finally, there is one more, very important, member of Rivervale's Court. In my tiredness, it was my ill luck to forget his introduction while in Zumar's Rest, but his contributions to Rivervale are extensive, his presence of great value, and he is most assuredly worthy of note.

Please allow me to introduce:

Panax Thistleburr, a dryad and the Minister of Natural Affairs for the Court of Rivervale.

I invite the other members of the peerage and established guilds to introduce themselves and their compatriots here, that we might better acquaint ourselves with one another as we work together towards a bright future with Her Grace and His Majesty.

Thank you for your time,
Baron Darius Rivervale.

In following His Excellency's most wise decision, below is the extended list of those associated with the court of Tiatar -

Baroness K.W. Elavir, Elven Noble
Sir Eldred Morningtide, Elven Knight
Sir Duer Ozborne, Mystic Wood Elf Knight
Squire Risome, Wilderkin Squire, sworn to Sir Ozborne
Squire Frank, Wilderkin Squire, sworn to Sir Morningtide
Lucien, Mystic Wood Elf, Treasurer of Tiatar
Tinder, Dryad, Court Mage of Tiatar
Graham, Human, Soldier of Tiatar serving the Baronial Court
Wulfgar Dennis, Human Blacksmith, Member of the Lamplight Guild

In addition to the court members who travel with us regularly, several of the Tiatar citizenry visits New Acarthia, sometimes traveling with the Court for safety.

Rourke, Wilderkin, Soldier
Puck, Wilderkin, Handfox to Baroness Elavir
A Dryad Healer, whose name is unfortunately something I am unable to spell.
Dundat, A Gypsy of Acarthia

Our caravan is often joined by additional citizens of Tiatar

Back