Iron-Tooth SALUTE report follows

Durnic

Knight
*As the dream enters your consciousness, you are filled with a sense of rock-solid determination undercut with the weariness that comes from weeks moving at a quick pace. You can faintly hear the sound of nightlife and smell the brisk air. You get the distinct visual impression of shadows moving through the wilderness in the darkness.*

Size: Over a dozen including primary target. More joining every day.
Activity: Attacking caravans, towns and travelers. Feeding on the victims and moving on.
Location: One-to-two days from Foxbridge, heading that direction, avoiding all MSRs.
Unit: Iron-Tooth’s host. Archers, fighters, scouts and Earth casters in sight. Unlikely they are without primal magic support. No ritual magics evident.
Time: Thursday, shortly before dawn.
Equipment: Well-equipped with no magical weapons in evidence. Archers, swords, and claws most prominent.

Threat level: High. Do not, I say again, DO NOT engage in single combat. Probability of ambushes and traps is high. Iron-Tooth has shown a propensity of lightning-quick strikes and withdrawing as soon as events turn against him.

Requested assistance: Foxbridge must immediately put out patrols around the outskirts of the town. It is highly likely that enemy scouts are already observing the town. They must be rooted out ASAP and captured or destroyed. High level of protective posture must be maintained until Iron-Tooth has been killed or captured.

Additional information: There have been others hunting Iron-Tooth, including bands of bounty hunters. Threat level unknown. Also not known how they will react if we have defeated their quarry, they may attack.

I plan on continuing to track and report on Iron-Tooth’s location until further notice.

-Durnic

Last edited:
Thank you for your information Durnic. I am happy to help in this matter however I can. With people returning to Foxbridge for the gather, we should ensure that people are not walking alone.

Oh crap.

Durnic, first... what's an MSR?

Second, those bounty hunters may the Adventurer's Guild, I paid them to help find him. Guess I got my money's worth! Hah!

Third, If you're going on patrol after old rust-jaw or his cronies, come get me immediately. I'm still searching for the Stone to give back to the Southwind Tribe.

Kel: I have been following him by myself for a few days now. Before, I was with a group that Little put together. All told I have been following his host for almost three weeks. I plan on returning to Foxbridge mid-morning on Saturday. MSR stands for "Main Supply Route" and is used in place of "major roads and rivers". Faster to say, removes ambiguity.

Orin: The best place to start would be organizing the adventurers in Foxbridge and warn them about the dangers of moving alone and being seen by Iron Tooth's scouts. The others who have returned before me (Little, Alcandar, Snows, Frayten, Roscoe, Shelk and Landon) will have warned the town guard and Adventurer's Guild by now for Iron-Tooth's arrival.

Good work Durnic, et. All.

Concise information like this is the key to conquering foes both small and great. Thank you for the risk and danger you've put yourselves in to ensure the safety of others within Sadovia.

I will lend my blood and blade where and when it is needed to bring Iron-Tooth down permanently.

Information is Victory.
In Service.
- Squire Shin Shanshi

If people feel that these words are not to be heeded, feel free to ask Vavarik what it is like to be a prisoner of Iron Tooth. He was tortured, feasted on and healed for days.

Do not travel alone unless you are willing to handle the consequences.

I apologize for the frequent but short dream messages, but I send what I can when I can: Be on the lookout for Ponya, as she has gone missing after freeing Vivarik. I do not know of her whereabouts at this time, but she is likely in danger. Ponya, if you can hear me: head towards Foxbridge.

*a cold sarcastic and thickly accented voice enters the dream*

Yez zank you zo much Dunric I would be happy to re-live ze experience of being torn appart on a nightly basis wiz just anyone who asks.

Go ahead...

Ask me what it was like. I'll be in foxbridge tomorrow.

Vavarick

Dunric,

We have yet to meet, but would it be possible to speak with you in Foxbridge? I have some questions in regards to your tracking.

-Amory

To Durnic and others I would like to apologize for my tone ze other night. I was not myself after being subjected to some unfortunate circumstances...

Zis was not ze real Vavarick he's back now and hopefully ze other is gone forever.

Thank you.

Vavarick

Back