Is he really trying to go mainstream?

ha ha ha ha!

I don't know that seems like it is a pretty well produced music video. I am not sure why anyone would want to pay money just to do a YouTube music video. But it did have a picture of Dr. Pepper so maybe he got some product placement money. Who knows. The dude has strange lips.

Mike you come up with the strangest things.

J

The soda he's drinking happens to be the new "Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper".

BTW, I Love the look on the face of the Stuffed Squirrel!

Redcloud said:

As many people know I am an avid drinker of Dr. Pepper. At some point during an event you will see me with one in my hand. That being said, I must offer up my opinion that the Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper is a vile concoction that should be removed from shelves to avoid possible damage to the taste buds of all consumers.

Well, I haven't tried the new pop, but that kid is Hysterical!!! And the fact he started it being serious is Awesome~! Besides, who doesn't love a good Rick Astley re-do?!!

He moves away from the mike to breathe.

wow... you got that close to him?

weird...

hmm... that's a plus...

old sock breath?

What are you people eating?

Telokh_Amdo said:
Redcloud said:

As many people know I am an avid drinker of Dr. Pepper. At some point during an event you will see me with one in my hand. That being said, I must offer up my opinion that the Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper is a vile concoction that should be removed from shelves to avoid possible damage to the taste buds of all consumers.
Quoted For Truth. Dr. Pepper needs to be closely guarded by the populace so such a mistake does not happen again. It isn't any old cola where you can slap on a flavor, style of music, or description of its nutritional content and expect an enjoyable taste.
To emphasize the hideous flavor of the "beverage" the following warning should be attached:
WARNING! Consumption of Cherry Chocolate Dr. Pepper may cause cherry chocolate rain leakage in individuals.

I much prefer: "Sudden and unexpected decompression of the lower abdominal cavity, resulting in a flood of unsanitary viscous fluids to permiate the undergarments of the consumer."

Well I always get a good deep belly laugh from Anal Seepage!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and a little giggle from taint

Well, 'Taint' is just Freakin'Funny!

Back