Is....Is anyone I know still there?

Lurin

Duke
Or did you go back in time and wipe everyone out?

-Jehyu

We are still here. The vote result fell to fix the gypsies.

We, thankfully, voted to not mess with the time continuum.

I know you and I were of a similar mind about this, Jehyu.

-Cael

Last edited:
Dis am good decision. Doh, I don' know what was wrong wit' duh gypsies. But I glad you guys all still here. I left early just in case with Auntie Nova. So I also make it home okie dokie.

-Tiktik

Well, some (most) Gypsy not in adventurers were change raced against their will.

I am glad you made it home okay, Jehyu. I am also pleased that you are safe, as well, Tik Tik.
-Alcandar

Sounds like something big went down. Anyone care to update some of us that were not around? Hopefully everyone came out safe. Did you manage to stop Tiberious?

Tiberius is still at large. The vault gave us a boon, one of the options was to go 200 years back in time to stop the Harkonnians at the source, with mostly unknown consequences. The other option to stop them was chosen. It involves a fae who will wipe out or banish whoever doesn't seat a ruler on a specific throne, that needs to be reassembled. Neither were great options. A vote was taken by the 6 people the vault designated. We used the boon to help return to normal the gypsies who were forcibly race changed by Tiberius. Because of this choice, the ones known as the Freemen AKA the Messengers, have forsaken us.

I have very unfortunate news... Our friend Virid fell for the last time during a battle with the Harkonnians, Saturday evening. My sorrow is great and he will be missed.
-Alcandar

That is very upsetting about Virid. He was a good man. And will be sorely missed in the future, I am sure. We will have to pay Tiberious back in kinda for this.

Tantarus

Speaking from experienced, changing any part of any time line is often dangerous beyond imagination with wildly unknowable results. Most often there is no lesser of two evils when given choices of that magnitude. I don't envy any of you the burden of those choices, but from what I've heard it seems like it was the choice with the least cost and the smallest damage done, or perhaps undone.

I am deeply saddened by the news of Virid's Final death. I did not know him as well as many of you, but the few and fortunate times I had privilege to stand beside him he was stalwart and unyielding in his dedication and his valor. A soul with whom it was all too easy to befriend. He will be missed dearly.

-Shin

Last edited:
I'm really glad you guys decided not to do that, I know it was a tough choice from some of ya, now you can move on to saving the day like you know you are going to. I'm sorry Virid died, he didn't even make it back to the circle to resurrect I heard which is too bad.

Hopefully I'll have time to come out and visit again when I can, or get to see some of you in the Valley of ghosts again.

-Jehyu

... I made it... Glad to see you all did too. Save travels & see you soon...

Back