Is there a summary of the Oct Market?

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I was present at various points this market but do we have a collective summary of events or accounts? I would advise all to remark here instead of funneling to 1 or 2 people.

The Puzzler- Nora
- being older than Fae
- resembles a female with green eyes, pink hair and a surprisingly friendly attitude
- took Buggy/Fruity/Bloody for fun, no ill intent
- will meet again in person come Spring
- a being of chaos. Doesnt dislike Batshaman, just likes to poke fun
- drinks beetle juice, so clearly has a bad taste for quality beverages

-Binks

Jonah Stone update:
He needs to get two more ritual sites completed in order to be able to launch his grand plan. We estimate he won't be able to finish the first of those two until May of next year (The site in Sulair), and the second in August (he's planning to Salt the Valoran Tower to do so because they sent him packing twice already). Intel received from the Planar Council suggests that should the rituals succeed, he'll turn everyone to humans and have them under his control for 1-5 years under the right conditions (the latter being that he sacrifices his one living blood relative). We're still rooting out Pax Humanis sympathizers in the Wayside government. If you come across any of those idiots, beware that many of their agents often carry a tooth containing euphoria gas poison in their mouths. So far, due to interrogation I know that ritual components were being stashed with his blood niece Rosalina Soon-to-be-Ardell Stone, and another relative through marriage named Johnny whose last known location is in Helena's fortress camp in Ternia.

Whistling Silver Spectre update: Searched the shack, found a recorder with a bunch of silver dust after a fair amount of searching. Turned out to be a 1/Day Summon Undead enhanced by sacrificing silver or something like that for 30 days strenuous use. Needless to say, we gave it to the Earth Guild to cleanse and it has been taken care of. They were supposed to give us a thing for it but never got around to it. I'm concerned with the timeline for the spectres' starting activity, and suspect outside involvement. So far, town has not been attacked since the recorder was confiscated and the spirits have been witnessed fleeing. Unknown if this will be the end of this particular problem, only time will tell. Either way, if you come across spectres asking you for silver, don't give them any, becuase if they have any other similar instruments and it's part of a set it'll likely fuel the zombie problem.

If someone could write about the extraplanar situation, that'd be great.

Back