Is Vayzide still 'aving problems...

Lanna Rose

Fighter
I 'eard a vile back about a plaze called Vayzide 'aveing a problem viz undead ven Romani are zere. I and vondering iv zat iz ztill true or 'az it been vixed?

Lanna Rose

I tink you might speak to Marcena about zat. Zhe hard foot information about matter.

Ketsuji

Lanna,

Is not sure that it has been fixed, but the vampire thought to be responsible is seeming to have been destroyed. Is yet to be seen if that takes care of problem.

-Nikolai

Rom have nye been bringin' Rom around for a while, dhat I know of. Targus was makin' dhat happen for a while, but it seemed dhat he stopped. At least I t'ink he did before him died. Dhere was nye more GFW after a spell, which makes me t'ink dhat Rom stopped bringin' 'em.

Me brother waz a madman and ze world a better place for his being taken from it. Dis a tale which must be told round ze fires ze tale of my brother but also ze tale of our betrayal.... Romani people should live in fear of betraying ze kinship zat we all posses for each other, it iz what binds us together, it is what unites us which can undo uz. In ze end, my princes grandest trick was betraying his people and using our own way of life against us...

Ze romani of wayzide and Terna are ravaged not by his hands, for he rarely lifted a finger to bring uz to harm.. but rather played upon ze peoples fear and our own pride to place us into chaos. My brother did not have the strenght to make people beleive de lies he spread about us... no one does unless ze beleif is present already. Ze battle took place in the hearts of ze people and ze people won... this time but we should look to hearts and spirits ahead of such things again.

Twaz his charm his used as weapon, twaz our peoples undoubtable will and desire to servive zat give him strengh. twas what we tough him round ze campfire dat made him know ze path of ze hero, the tales he warped to design his own proffecy... and it was his pride, and our pride zat never allowed him to stop.

Ze curse is not yet lifted and ze battle not yet over... you know vat must be done.

I have built ze vessel to carry me into the long night and vill await my kin and friends to bring my family peace at last.

Tell ze children my tale and mind not ze nightmares, for they are simply lessons takin shapes and making lasting changes...

Heart,

Captain Luca Thargathien
Cursed Brother

AllianceCHI said:
Ze curse is not yet lifted and ze battle not yet over... you know vat must be done.

Captain Luca Thargathien
Cursed Brother

QUOI?!?!?! Targus DEAD! Undead, dhey stop coming! What happens now? What mus' be done? I do nye understand, Luca...what else going on?

Back