It's me Ray- I need help from Ork players!

Celebolwa

Scholar
Hey all,

I have been out of the loop for some time but I am back and excited to play NH alliance. The plot team( myself included)have some truly great stuff planned for the coming season! I can't wait to get back to entertaining you all. If anyone has any questions or comments or thoughts on what they hope to see, expect to see, or are afraid to see in the coming season I will gladly field what questions I can- at raydeadlandsplot@gmail.com

Anyways to the point of my letter here- I need the help of any player that has the old NH version of the Orc packet I worked on years ago. It has the legends of the Nag bram herld, Grond Tir, etc. If you have a copy of that I would be most appreciative to have a copy. An old laptop that had the packet on it is now dead (rip stupid laptop...)

I hope to see you all very soon!Spread the word Nh Alliance is BACK!
Rabies

Grond was a giant battering ram in the War of the Ring. It was named after the Balrog Gothmog's mace.

I hope this helps ;)

Scott

Grond tir is the mountian hall all warriors of Orkish background go to when they die gloriously in battle. (Grond in this case means great- as in Grond Tir Great mountain.)

No it didn't help but hey It was nice to see people are reading this board.

Hope you are well Scott.

Ray.

ps.and yes it was a big battering ram in LOTR.

Back