January Faire Day Pre-Reg!

MacFawkes

Artisan
Hi everyone!

Well, now that the holidays are over and people have had a chance to recover, it's time to start ramping up for the new season of Alliance! Yes indeed, that means registering for the January Faire Day!

Now, perhaps you're wondering, “Mac, how do I do that?”

Well, you, it's very simple!

Step 1: Go to the Payment section of the Alliance Denver website (alliancedenver.com/payment) and pay for the “January Faire Day.”

Step 2: Email me (Mac) at the Logistics email address (on the website) letting me know your name, your character name (or “NPC” if NPCing), any build updates/skill purchases from the last event, and your choices for spell memorization (if applicable).

*Special Note: Hear ye, hear ye, the rumors are true! We are switching to battleboards officially as of the Faire Day. You heard it right! No more ripping tiny tags from rings hidden somewhere on your person! From now on, you will simply check off little bubbles on your character card for skills used! HOWEVER, this means that it is that much more important to pre-register with any spells that you will be memorizing, so that we can prepare your character card and make your check-in super fast! (You do NOT have to do this for magic items, since we are just going off of the honor system for those now.)

*Note #2: We will again be using the Speedy Check-in Process this event. This means that any who has completely and correctly pre-registered will get priority over those who have not. So why not pre-reg? Laziness? It only takes 5 minutes! Unfamiliarity? Just ask! Confusion? See the previous statement! Horrid, crippling feelings of ennui?....Do it anyway!

Please let me know if there are any questions!

-Mac McCammon
Alliance Denver Logistics Manager

Back