Jirrah Riddle Answer Sheet

Heinricht

Artisan
Owner
Atlanta Staff
A precious commodity that all have; yet when wasted makes the fields green. - Blood

The greatest gift one has is best when shared among others. - Compassion.

The three key pillars for the Order of Jirrah. - Mind, Body, Heart.

I emerge during the worst of times, to bring you bright dazzling beauty when I emerge. Some say that I hide enormous wealth, but those riches have always proven to be hidden. - A Rainbow

I have wings to fly, I‘m not a bird yet I soar high. I am bright in the sky yet bring all joy. - A Kite

Known as the little death; it can be big, white, dirty or wicked. - Lie

No matter how big or small, no matter how clean or dirty, in the Zirconite Keep this is kept close at all times. - Coin / Money / Wealth

What is always late and never present? - Opportunity

I am the mountain spear that provides sustenance and joy. - Asparagus.

I can run fast and slow, I can be high or low. I can slip through most anything, and am needed by both the poor and kings. - Water.

The little rabbit went outside and ran around in the pouring rain for hours, yet not a single strand of hair got wet. How can this be? Rabbits have fur not hair.

I can be crushed to pieces but only if I am given away first, I can be clogged and attacked but that’s usually my own doing. No matter how many problems I have, you wouldn’t dare let me go. Your heart

I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. A Candle

What is always in front of you but can’t be seen? The future

What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it? A promise

What goes up but never comes down? Your Age

The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it? - Darkness

I follow you all the time and copy your every move, but you can’t touch me or catch me. Shadow

I’m light as a feather, yet the strongest person can’t hold me for five minutes. - Your breath

If you’ve got me, you want to share me; if you share me, you haven’t kept me. - A secret

What can you keep after giving to someone? - Your Word.

It belongs to you, but other people use it more than you do. What is it? - Your name

What has an eye, yet can not see. - A Storm

What does man love more than life, hate more than death or mortal strife; that which contented men desire; the poor have, the rich require; the miser spends, the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to their graves? - Nothing

I am always hungry and will die if not fed, but whatever I touch will soon turn red. - Fire

What breaks yet never falls, and what falls yet never breaks? Day and Night

The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they? - Footsteps

What tells stories, but never speaks? - A book

The worse you are off, the more of this you have. - Hunger

Two fathers and two sons are in a wagon yet there are only three people in the wagon. How? Grandfather, Father, Son

What do you throw out when you want to use it but take in when you don’t want to use it? - An Anchor

What is so fragile that saying its name breaks it? - Silence

What can fill a room but takes up no space? - Light

If I had four eggs- and a bandit gave me three- and my rooster laid five more- how many eggs do I have? - 3 eggs

How many squares on this page? 26 / 27 if they add the blank page as a square.
Tl9n41EthRV7ri7y5f4MLkXvw5xtERIfVyNox_CBh_lYUaUwPIZ-kDgKBH8mPMdNCMersxs6PJzwGBVAg-o_nBt2M8wb2qOcd-0kEg97pve44S4wid3JhDittZ1GcNxmpOdhdrNsubK7duWdiKcC0D0_QChYq4AYZY0OAHHF0oh00n0qMEvLATBqICniVA

Leave your name or mark below:

Back