Joanne's Fabric having a 50% off sale June 12-18th w/ coupon

markusdark

Knight
I stopped into a Joanne's Fabric to pick up some orange material to try and 'speed make' my pocket packets and saw a flyer saying that they're having a massive sale next week. From June 12-18th, with a coupon you can get 50% off any one regular priced item - which includes a 'single cut' of fabric. So if you're looking to get a lot of material for tabards, shirts or anything else, you might want to stop into a Joanne's this week and pick up a couple of coupon flyers.

Re: Joanne's Fabric having a 50% off sale June 12-18th w/ co

Just as a note, when they say single cut, my experience has been that they actually have to cut it. So if you want a 25 yard bolt of muslin, you actually have to get 1 yard cut off it. (I typically leave it for the remnant bin.)

I haven't had that experience online with them, but in store, people seem to take that single cut thing a little too literally.

Also, if you sign up for their email or snail mail flyers, they send out 40% off coupons on a single cut pretty much every other week. And if you're a teacher, they have a 15% discount too! :)

They've also got an app (mine's for the iPhone) that gives you instantly redeemable coupons. It's handy when you're standing in line :)

Can someone post a link to their coupon?

Thanks!

If you go to the homepage, there's a key for a 50% off coupon on online orders. If you want your local store flyers, hit up their "flyers" page. It's right below the coupon on the right-hand side of the page.

Back