July 13th BBQ/symposium

Noni

Artisan
Alliance South Michigan will be hosting a BBQ/symposium Saturday July 13th. We haven't had a community building event in a year so Gj, myself, and the plot team decided now would be a great time to have one! This will be a great time to offer feedback for all of the South Michigan staff and discuss to future of our campaign. This will also be a good time just to hang out and get to know each other better oog.

Matt F. (Mathis) has been gracious enough to open his condo in Northville, MI to host this event. There is limited parking in his lot so you may have to park on the street. His address is:

21225 E. Glen Haven Circle
Northville, MI 48167
Court #4

The BBQ will start at 1PM.

This is going to be a potluck/BBQ so please bring a dish to share.

This is a non-sanctioned Alliance event. That this means is it will cost you nothing to attend and you will be receiving no XP for attending. This is strictly a South Michigan community building event.

If you have any questions, please contact GJ or myself via private message through the boards or at Alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com

I hope everyone can make it out!!!!

I'm there. Bringing a side salad of some sort (pasta, potato, macaroni, etc.).

FYI for the food situation:

I'll have burgers and hot dogs but if you want to bring something else feel free, we'll find room for it on the grill.
I will also provide at least one cooler with ice. You're welcome to all the water you can drink but if you want something else, BYOB.

Other things you might want to bring,
camp/folding chair (I have a few but we can always use more)
folding table (again, I've got a couple but more space to put things is sometimes nice)
sunscreen

Also, may I suggest that you leave a note here about what you're bringing so that we don't end up with 12 fruit salads or 30 bags of chips.

See you all in a couple of weeks.

Matt

Aren't you babysitting?

In other news, 'I'll" be bringing cupcakes, that I will have totally made myself.

LOL @ Joe C. brining those Joe C. made cupcakes :)

Alison and I will bring our 2 camp chairs, a table, and an extra cooler (if needed). I am sure we will bring some other food stuffs too but I will let the Chef work out those details :)

I hope everyone can come out! It should be a great time!!!!

GJ

I'll bring two camp chairs, as well. Any why not just bring the child(ren), Brigit? Joe can help you babysit while you're both there! And hell if not, if it means getting you there too, I'll help. I mean hell, I doubt they can be any worse than my students...

If babysitting is indeed required (it's currently a maybe), I will talk to my sister about taking Ian to the party. He's 10 months old if that changes your offer of help.

I will bring 3 camp chairs as well as the cupcakes. We have a card table and a 6 foot folding "banquet" table (like Matt's). Should we bring one or both of the tables too?

Baylan and I will be there, too. We'll bring a thing, but we're not sure what yet... It'll probably just be a fruit platter or something that we grab on the way.

Ian

To everyone who got goblin stamps as part of the plot drawing, please send me an e-mail with the number of goblin stamps you received. Please bring the slip you got from plot to logistics at the August event.

Thank you.

Back