July 22 favourites

Sagittarius

Here are my favourites from the event. Share yours here too!

- Tiger warning: cannibalism
- Literally just doing crime the whole weekend.
- Forming two crime gangs and assigning everyone reservoir dogs-like names, and everyone picking cool names for the second gang. Except Sam.
- white elephant alchemy Tea party
- awesome site to play in
- there are others probably that I can’t think of now
- realizing my phone saved a years-old email and password for a different forum account I apparently made

-J’rajj

I was in tremendous pain most of this event and still had a blast, I feel really lucky to have this community. A few favorites with no real order.

• The entire lemon eating competition, but special call out to the PC who palmed half of one and only ate half
  • Zebra cake competition was glorious and I don't comprehend how fast the winners ate them
  • Grimshaws 20 foot peanut spittin
  • The Vorg scene, I had closed my eyes for most of it being he is blind I thought I was speaking to maybe 5 PCs, I open them and see over a dozen eating up every moment. Soo good.
  • Enjoyed the Plane mod and the whole wait we just traveled here but don't really have a way home.
  • Enjoyed the tent city and Merchants row
  • And even oddly enough enjoyed chasing the drunk locals away.
  • Lastly I truly appreciated everyone caring for me and trying to help me not overdo it

• Powering through the lemon eating contest while not breaking eye contact with Rob several times. "You've..uhh...done this before, I see"
  • Having my audible projection ring actually work out. The cheers that hit the table when we got the confirmation was the best. Sid's ****-eating grin was a close second.
  • It isn't a real Friday night without an unintended hilarious sex talk with Auryn.
  • Sam and Troll Tabby's potsticker break in the middle of a mod. RIP Sticker. You were the tribe's best.
  • The look on Heinricht's face after he came up to Sam asking if he was able to make bombs, only to have Sam give him a huge grin as he pulled out several 100pt explosive traps from his bag.
  • This interaction with the kid (sorry, I dont remember your name.) "What did you guys do?" "Robbed carriages" "You're ALLOWED to do that?!?!?" "No, no you're not."
  • Just a huge shout out to Emma for putting up with our shady groups for several unplanned hours.
  • Great scene with Vorg and Iggy. I *almost* got Ethan to cry!
  • While the mod ended up being a mess, I loved NPCing my troll Kabob. Kudos to Ivan for honor dueling me and giving me a proper death.
  • Also kudos to Tabby for our intense town mod RP back and forth.
  • Shout out to the Safari gang and us completely throwing off Sid's expectations for that mod.

First off thanks plot and NPC’s for an enjoyable weekend!

Now in no particular order.

• Lemon eating contest
  • Moral dilemma of the trolls (while Corbell was not happy how it went, Bryan enjoyed the moral dilemma aspect)
  • Helping Blister with some fighting techniques and sparring
  • The site is amazing!
And a word for the wise, I don’t recommend eating a lemon like an apple! Choices were made….

Things that come to mind when I think about my favorites:

1. Fighting a dragon (for legal reasons I can't tell you which color) with the Atish Militia. Love you guys!
2. Getting to be a troll at the final town mod
3. The RP with the trolls was absolutely amazing, and I want them to be my best friends.
4. Absolutely in love with the site, I'm a HUGE history buff, and one day I'm gonna see all the covered bridges!!!!

-fighting trolls: It's so nice to have an enemy you could banter with. As sad as the situation is, it was hilarious to watch them fall into play games while their general was distracted with an honor duel.

-That Corspelight reveal was the best twist. I didn't see it coming and and I am LIVING for it. Passwall once again proves why it's my favorite (all of the others are great too)

-My very serious conversation with Sir Euron. It was small but it was a moment I felt so deep in the game.

-Learning about the Earth book from the former Court Healer. I want to know more and I want to read it so bad.

-The site and how we used it in the last battle. I am so sad I had to sit out. But it looked so fun and what a creative way to use the space.

Favorites:

• The RP with Vorg and the friends that have always supported me
  • Soloing a Howlbear then watching Durin do the same
  • The Butcher
  • the Rainbow Gang is really good at colleting information
  • Playing ROCK
  • Talking to Sticker and the spiraling moral dilemma of dealing with the trolls
  • Derek destroying the lemon eating contest
  • Ragnarok is super easy to keep busy, give him some blocks and he'll keep stacking them and knocking them over for hours

July 22 favorites:

”why even wear makeup if DeSylvia isn’t here?”

”Baby?!” Riqi troll time

some solid long convos in and out of game - thanks for trusting me with with it!

waterguns and a wet Sid hug

Derek‘a 4am stories

merchant row and meeting JT’s face

new players! Love talking with you guys

mila reading

how much the staff worked hard to make sure we were having fun

Emma bunny … call me maybe?

down by the bog where the cranberries grow - Iggy and Mila rocking out about it

this is the color song! Come on and sing along!

choking on a peanut in the spitting contest and the creative diversity of so many of the mods

hugs for higs

the Cranberries!

Heinditch’s ice

”I’m fine with this”

the newspaper

my things I got from merchants row

passing more and more weapons

“no… just no” and the look on Rob’s face

new player (old larper) fighting tips

Favorites and Appreciations:
  • Appreciations to everyone who helped me ferry all the things to the site for set up.
  • Problem solving the kitchen with Luke/Marcus.
  • Having lovely life conversations and sharing family memories with Nadine while cooking in the back of house.
  • Being able to wear my new Filipiniana Dress for my Birthday.
  • Seeing Merchant Row come to life! Great job with your booths everyone!
  • Hearing a youngling troll exclaim in utter disbelief: "Wait- I just got hit by 500 BODY?!"
  • Performing a Spirit Farewell ritual for a somewhat douche NPC (but who definitely deserved better than what he got when he was murdered), and helping his spirit find peace.
  • Helping the couple new players with the questions about the game.
  • Seeing the Tavern look more in period with the growing décor, especially the beautiful Map of Gavaria!
  • Tuli:” It’s so hot my makeup is melting off!”
    Adlao: “Uhuuhhg... why even wear makeup if DeSylvia isn’t here...”

Back