July Event mom-type questions!

KialdaLoa

Scholar
New Hampshire Staff
Heya friends! I have a personal/logistical questions and I'm not sure who to ask or where to turn. Looking for some mom-LARPer help!

1) Is there a good place to pump (for nursing) on site? I'd need an electric outlet and as clean and private an area as possible.
2) Is there a fridge on site that I could put a small personal cooler (of my milk) in on Sunday during game?

Full details: I plan to attend the FULL JULY EVENT ... BY MYSELF!!! This will be my first weekend away from my baby EVER!! He's still occasionally nursing, though, so I will need to pump a couple times a day. I plan to stay at some hotel with a fridge in my room for Fri-Sun AM (if you have accommodation recommendations, I'd also love to hear that, too! I only know a couple places in the area and I plan to make some calls this week), but my main concern is after I check out on Sunday morning, I would like to store my milk somewhere more reliable than a cooler all day, and I'd probably need to pump at the end of game before the drive home.

If anyone has ideas or knows of someone I could talk to directly with these sorts of requests, please let me know!
1f642.png
Thanks and excited to see y'all! (AS A GRUMPY CHEETAH MAKING A MIST-HOPPING APPEARANCE!!!
1f600.png
)

Back