July event up in the air for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarinjiro

Hi everyone,

this is Dave Y, I play Sarinjiro the dark elf.

I hope to make the july event, but just in case I don't the reason for it is that during this past week, my dad was hurt at work during the overnight shift. He fell and broke his foot. The doctor is giving him a recovery period of 3 months. So right now this puts my plans for the next month or so in a jumble.

I do hope to make the event, because I love the game and especially this chapter. Everyone has been so cool to me, and I dont wanna lose the momentum but my mom and dad do need me right now. If anyone needs to reach me I will be checking the boards and facebook, but I''m gonna see if I can make it. If I don't make this one, everyone will see me again in August.

David N Yanolatos
Sarinjiro

Oh noezzz!

I'm going to keep your family in my thoughts... sending lots of good wishes your direction!

Hi Dave,

Family and Real Life comes first. This is just a game.
It was fun playing with you, and I look forward to seeing you again, once your Dad's recovered!

Jeff/Lupo

Hi Dave,

Sorry to hear about your dad.. :( I hope all goes well with his recovery. If we don't see you at July totally understand, hope to see you at another one.

Take care!

Jill

Thanks everyone,

He is doing well, and like I said before, might not be able to make the july event, but I am definitely making the August event. His orthopedist gave him a good report today.

So for August, I am celebrating my birthday in style, I'm coming to the crossroads to play this awesome game!!!

Christina when you get a chance, can you email me, I wanted to go over the sheet that was sent in my email.

Everyone else, have an awesome time in july, and I will see at the crossroads again very soon

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back