June 2019 Logisitcs

Please do not arrive to site before 4pm.

Parking: We needed parking passes last year. I figure we'll need them again. More parking details will be available at check-in.

Logistics: Will be set up in the back room of the tavern from ~6-10pm Friday, ~6-6:30pm Saturday. I will stick around for longer either day as demand merits. I sprained my ankle last week, so I wont be doing much running around. Come find me if you need something outside these hours. I will probably be in the tavern or Warchester cabin.

New Players: You must sign a release form. You can print and bring your own copy, or I will have blanks at site.
http://www.alliancedenver.com/sites/default/files/2018-06/alliance_legal_release.pdf

Magic Items: I have the item numbers from Mike's emails. You still need to get your tags hole punched. If you are attending this game, converted an item with a logistics period duration, and are NOT using it this game I need to know. Otherwise it will be dinged in the system for 2 logistics periods.

Logistics Needs - Please bring the following to check in to be able to pick up your envelope
Buddy Sellers - $20 (meal plan)
Horacio Rios - $20 (meal plan)
Jacob Etsy - $20 (meal plan)
Jack Reed -$20 (meal plan)

Cassandra Reilly - $95 (Event fee and meal plan)
Ronica Reilly - $95 (Event fee and meal plan)
Justin Poelma - $80 (Event fee and meal plan)

Dia Cambell - 2g
Jacob Baker - 5g 6s
Jordan Brun - 2s
Josh Adlesperger - 5s
Ken Watford - 5g
Mike Schwartz - 1s
Richard Wilson - 1s
Tiatar - 7s

Last edited:
Back