June event housekeeping and menu

Johanna

Please remember to bring a designated cup for yourself. In period preferably, but a plain coffee mug will do as well.

Light snack Friday (this is not a meal)

Saturday am: 8 to 8:30ish until 10:00 breakfast will be served. If you arrive after that, and you are starving, please come to the kitchen and I will make sure you get something.

Menu:
Breakfast:
Overnight steel cut oats
Yogurt (unsweetened), honey, brown sugar with granola (gluten free granola available)
Hard boiled eggs
Pancakes

Lunch:
Sandwiches (meat, cheese, eggsalad)
Veggie tray
Chips
Fruit

Supper:
Taco bar

I cook from scratch and do not use any premixed seasonings to stay away from all artificial sweetners, high fructose corn syrup, gluten additives, and always have vegetarian options within the menu.

The tavern will be open air pavillion. Please be sure to wash you plates and keep things tidy so we do not attract bees. Remeber that sugary beverages and those of the hymenoptora family are friends. A light covering over your cup may prevent a stray insect from stinging you or you adding a little extra protien to your diet!

With Respects,
Amy

Is the food prepaired and brought to site? Or is there still a kitchen area and only the dining area open air.

If there is kitchen area on site, what is the ability of players to bring their own specific dietary needs?

The kitchen is fully modern from what I saw when I helped in it last event.

The kitchen is generally off-limits to players with exceptions made if someone is helping Amy with the cooking. You can contact Amy to see if there is extra space in the fridge this weekend to store stuff, but as a general rule-of-thumb you should assume that it won't be available.

If there is kitchen area on site, what is the ability of players to bring their own specific dietary needs?

I offer gluten free options at all of the meals. If you choose to bring your own, I will not have room in the fridge for more. Sorry. The fridge is not that large and I will be feeding close to 60 people.

Back