June Faves

-Constantly being at odds with the TM hunger boss. He and I shared lots of special moments. Like the time I cast 11 offensives into him before he ran in to the woods. Or like the time he started beating me with 25 drain. Then there was the time we locked eyes as I started casting purifies and healing in to his junk while he was apparently refitting. Gary, I think sometimes when we touch the honesty is too much, bro.

Look, Justin.. I didn't want to tell you, but..

TM Hunger Boss is leaving you. It's just too much, man. I'm sorry.

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Flyaway Bird said:
See many of you from the light side at the low-level event!

I totally call dibs on Nadarin being my personal backpack for the event. :D
Dude, you know it's a LOWBIE event, right? Your "backpack" is a lvl9 templar. Templar. :p But I've totally got a whole crapload of Cure Lights and Cure Woundses * with your name on them!

(* If the singular word is "wound" the plural is "wounds"; however when the singular word is already "wounds" because the phrase "cure wounds" refers to a singular spell, I can only assume the next step is "woundses". Note included for Shane's linguistic amusement.)

aww when did Nadarin become a Templar? :( I thought she was in the cool kids Adept club...

Dreamingfurther said:
aww when did Nadarin become a Templar? :( I thought she was in the cool kids Adept club...

Rules change. The only reason I was an adept was because backstabs weren't handed like profs. But they fixed it! Yay! I'm a dreadful rogue, I much prefer to fight straight up.

Aren't you a scholar anyway?

Flyaway Bird said:
(* If the singular word is "wound" the plural is "wounds"; however when the singular word is already "wounds" because the phrase "cure wounds" refers to a singular spell, I can only assume the next step is "woundses". Note included for Shane's linguistic amusement.)

I approve, and am officially amused. <3

What an event. I think Kelly did a great job this weekend. I know I was very involved with the plot and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. So here are a some of my favs,

-Shane getting owned by his father. "I was Vansir long before you were."

-Mask plot. That thing has been around forever.

-Making my magic sword. I had this talk with Gary last event but in old NH it was impossible to make magic sword and I thought I would never get one. I finally did and it is awesome!.

-Sean laughing at me while he reads my rule book during the spirit farewell. I have the best rule book in nero.

-10,000 foot long snake that eats fey and Roc's reactions afterward. It is the sweetest fairy tale I have ever heard.

-Brain Bender! Every nero player needs to be more like him.

-going into the plane of death. That was a rough encounter. I must have taken at least 5 or 6 death spells. I didn't think we were all going to make it out.

-Missing the fight with the cerebral devourers to jump the fence only to play a cerebral devourer.

-Once again going into Joutonhiem. That is 2 events in a row that I have gone there and this time was really bad. Also I love my barbarian reaver.

-Having to take down all the barbarians because they were enslaved. That was awesome. Now I know how Shane feels all those times he attacks towns folk.

-The final battle with all the true mortals. I did feel bad attacking them even though they were attacking us.

That is all I can think of now. I will see you most of you I am sure in about 2 weeks at the low level. Where I should be playing a new character.

Heh. Kind of glad I'm coming in at the lowbie. I'm playing a hobling earth scholar. Because I apparently make a good hobling. All I need to do is buy a muffin hat. :D

Utieties said:
-going into the plane of death. That was a rough encounter. I must have taken at least 5 or 6 death spells. I didn't think we were all going to make it out.

I think at least 4 of them were from me - I didn't mean to and I wasn't even aiming for you most of the time but you kept ending up on the wrong end of my packets, damn you! <shakes fist>

Oh yeah...I'm starting a new character at the lowbie even too....After 7+ years of only playing Kai it will be very strange o_O

Flyaway Bird said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:
Flyaway Bird said:
See many of you from the light side at the low-level event!

I totally call dibs on Nadarin being my personal backpack for the event. :D
Dude, you know it's a LOWBIE event, right? Your "backpack" is a lvl9 templar. Templar. :p But I've totally got a whole crapload of Cure Lights and Cure Woundses * with your name on them!
Works for me. :-D

I hereby lay claim to all of your Cure Lights and Cure Woundses.

Hmmm, what to write...

First off, Kelly, you're amazing!

Secondly, NPCs, you're amazing!

Thirdly, PCs, you're amazing!

OK, faves...

1) Medb
2) Mourgrimm, I love hiding from him, but not when it's safe to come out and we're sitting in the woods by ourselves. Real life animals are scary...
3) Going to the plain of death twice and carrying Vry's dead body/spirit out.
4) Kainen telling his golem to stay in the healer's circle.
5) Joining the healer's guild finally, yay being an apprentice.
6) Watching Edgar resurrect in the celestial circle? huh?
7) Vry giving me money, healers are sooo poor!
8) Glorious red
9) Rory.
10) Walking into the tavern to discover it's silly-o'clock and there are bags of slaps...
11) Tetsu is a daddy!
12) Meeting the players from other chapters, Michiko you are way too cute!
13) Rock and his snake, Maeve is no longer a fan of Rock, but oog Shannon thinks he's an awesome character :p
14) Not a fan of getting waylayed during the last wave battle, I hate missing out on healing people.
15) Medb picking up Maeve after she was waylayed and then getting taken down herself. Sorry Em for falling on top of you!
16) Rachel for taking lots of pictures. I love looking thru the albums on facebook!
17) Tova and her inappropriate comments.
18) Being propositioned by Ator...

Thanks for a great weekend, hopefully I will be seeing all of you in August!

Thank you NPC's!!!!

Arriving late and having half the players tell me I should have been there because townspeople were sent to the plane of death, the other half telling me I needed to be there for the cure for Mitchico.

Glorious Red. Rock taking her down, then me lifing her, curing her, then boating her. The staredown with Rock that involved Sun thinking, I'm dead, but let's go.

Learning one-handed edge. There's something wrong with this picture.

Being told to use a dagger "I feel dirty"

"Did that really happen IG" "Yep" x3

Tetsu.

The dark elf mod. As soon as they read the clue, I know the answer. Then start telling the DE's what to say. Yippie for being on a team of DE's

Michiko's reaction to becoming a Grandmother.

The slap.

Snowball conversations, even if Sun hated it.

Tetsu's reaction when he realized Sun was in the room for the snowball conversation.

"Why am I ontop of all the other spirits???"

I know there's more, but it's time to run.

1. Flying 2000+ miles to play with my buds
2. Seeing trees, grass,rain, etc. (none of that stuff is in AZ)
3. Traveling to the plane of death, scary stuff
4. giant fae eating snake, too bad it had to die :(
5. Chieftain Spirit-farewell ritual, gavin does indeed have the best rule book
6. Deborah's hand signs for my drinks at the tavern
7. snow balls and girly-man slaps
8. jotunheim disaster
9. " Wolf, i have several GIFTS for you."

Well, thats all i can think of at the moment, see you all in October

Andy

The Deadlands slogans coined this event:

"If it's not undead, it's not all that bad"

and

"If you think our problems are bad, you should see our solutions"

Number 2 is definitely the slogan for the plane of death.

"If you think our problems are bad, you should see our solutions"

So after spending the past 5 days in bed, I finally move enough to read this and wow. We need to get this on the homepage. That really is the phrase for the deadlands.

Back