Just thinking...

Avian,
I was actually trying to be discrete and not put that splitting out in the open for prying eyes, because I've learned to keep information like that guarded. That's the sort of thing that had gotten me in trouble before. But now that it's in the open, I'll just ask Silas point-blank: by "Legacy," do you mean Bjorn's group (Bjorn, Sashi, Acklead, etc.) or the post-coup Legacy lead by Necalli, Seroxas and their allies?
~Caillen

caillen,
i never called you stupid, nor made any suggestions as much
i only said that there are those with more experience in debating and having lots of meetings.
your enthusiasim and interest in doing this, im sure is noted by those who can hear us.

and silas,
not all twice born seek power and stuff as you say.
and not all will be as accepting of your "gifts." as others
-avalon

I will not make you accept a prize avalon, but when your friends see it, they will make you.
SleepingdreamswillreachforherShecannotsaythewordstheyneedSheknowsshe'saloneAndshewasfree

Silas

For the record, as anyone can hear this nonsense, and I want there to be no misinformation on this Fact.

Purial has not been reconstructed for numerous reasons, none of which are in anyway related to greed, or a desire for power.

If Purial can be reconstructed as a weapon to combat Void and the withering it will be done, regardless of what citizen of whatever nation ends up possessing it to fight that which destroys all of us.

Those who might desire to keep a piece for their own gain will only be additional obstacles to be removed.

-Kainen

Purial has not been reconstructed for numerous reasons, none of which are in anyway related to greed, or a desire for power.
kainenKainenKainenKainenKainenKainenKainen

You are sooooo strong, and you are
the mistress on the metal mule from the prophesy
and you have no fear,and,and,and...
..do you really believe this statement or is it noble propaganda for prying eyes?

I still love you either way.
Silas,Silas,bo-bilas banana-fana fo-filas me-my-mo-milas Silas!

I do not spread propaganda.

I fully believe, and mean what I said, including the part you chose to leave out, which was..

Those who might desire to keep a piece for their own gain will only be additional obstacles to be removed.

I suppose you could argue that pieces not in our possession are being used for whatever means their current possessors choose, which could be greed, personal gain, or as a paperweight. But you were addressing, and Implying citizens of Eire. That is to whom my statement refers.

When we have the means to reforge purial, it will be done. If it turns out that one of our citizens chooses to make themselves an obstacle to be overcome, well it was their choice to do so.

As for the other things you said,

I am not part of any prophecy that I am aware of, and doubt that I would have enough significance for someone to have bothered however many years ago people were writing that crap down.

Second, There is a difference between mastering ones emotions and not having them. True Fear can only control you if you let it. Fear created falsely by creatures capable of manipulating ones mind temporarily does not really count.

So serious in letters, you are much more fun in person.
To prove my point:
... he once scaled, now the mistress on the metal mule, rises in...(translated from the ancient)
Sounds like you doesn't it? And who is this? ...The walking eyes of a dead lord, siblings driven apart ...(translated from the ancient)
I know, do you?

Bastion Grey Lost and Prince Silas

Dear Mr Silas~
You are much more fun when you're making gummi bears! The metal man isn't too bad for having an abomination of nature for a body. Inside he's nice I think and clean. Hope the winter is treating you nicely.
TEMPESTA

tEMPESTA you should see the new library its lovely

That was all now so long ago
And down these mean streets now we all must go
All our fears have come true and no help to know
That only our thoughts have made them so
All the people are scared as they can be
Crying "don't try and come to close to me"
Now we all prefer and don't you agree
A mechanical kind of ecstacy

Silas

Back