Justin made me do this [crafting questions]

Manflesh

Artisan
Chicago Staff
-Can Blast Strike be combined with Blast Pressure? I ask because Alchemy's Blast Potency specific boosts thrown blast globes, but Blast Pressure does not have that distinction.

-Is there anything preventing you from recycling your FC tags?

I greatly appreciate you posting these here. It makes things much easier on ARC, as we have one spot where all of the issues are compiled for when we go to do updates, as well as making it easier on your fellow players who come here looking for answers to similar things.

-Can Blast Strike be combined with Blast Pressure? I ask because Alchemy's Blast Potency specific boosts thrown blast globes, but Blast Pressure does not have that distinction.
As written, no. Blast Strike specifically indicates the damage that is used in the output, so no matter what you do to the Blast Globe beforehand, it will always output as “Elemental Strike 10." We went back and forth on it during ARC discussion tho, so I don't know that it will stay as is.

-Is there anything preventing you from recycling your FC tags?
Field Crafting items do not technically have a Production Point value so they would not be eligible to turn in. We looked at requiring Crafting Materials in the creation of Field Crafting tags, and in that case they would have been able to be recycled, but felt that put some significant restrictions on the use of Field Crafting, so went another direction with it.

Back