Kelb dreaming for help

Dal

(a voice through the Dreamscape)

Friends of Foxbridge, this is Kelb, Saturday evening what I must presume was Óle’s changeling rifted me to the Queen of Nightmares. She wanted me to give her something I had so she could give it to the undead to get them to leaver her realm. When I would not she said she would give me to the undead instead and snapped her fingers and I found myself in a small building with a door and some windows. There are 16 symbols/letters/numbers over the door. What words are 16 letters long? Outside looks like the real world. Over the last few hours a lot of undead have shown up are trying to get in to the building. So far they seem unable to make it through the door or windows. There is also a larder with muffins and drink, so I guess the queen was not too bad… the muffins are carrot muffins and the drink is fermented… carrot juice… I take that back the queen is scarier than I originally thought. I dare not attempt to leave the building for the press of undead.

Kelb,

I have been in a situation like yours before -- you must stand fast and stay strong. We will not leave you behind.

Gods damn it Kelb.

Glad you're alive.

We're coming.

(Once you're safely back home, you and I are having a conversation.)

~ Isodel

It has been brought to my attention that I need to learn to express concern less aggressively.

This isn't your fault, we'll get you back to (relative) safety soon.

Probably.

I mean, we're trying.

Uh.

You know, I'm going to stop talking now.

Stay safe Kelb.

And inside.

Stay inside where it is safe.

We're coming to find you.

~ Isodel

Reactions: Dal
Kelb...is there anyway to show us these symbols through the dreaming?

Kelb...is there anyway to show us these symbols through the dreaming?
The symbols look complicated, I don't think I wan dream them to you.

This day there were more undead than usual all making a great show of doing something. Then there was a loud noise and one of the symbols disappeared. :-\

Last edited:
Looks like it's a timer of some kind. Kelb can you see any familiar sites out the window to give us a feel for where you are in Auros? Maybe see if you can see Black Butte Mountain and see far it is from you? Or can you tell which direction you're facing by the way the sun moves in the window? Anything helps.

I heard a loud noise again last night before the sun broke and one more symbol is gone. Help. (OOG note: every 3-4 days another symbol disappears but I don't want to post that often)

Back