Kel's Quills taking orders

MaxIrons

Knight
Marshal
As I know a gathering approaches soon, are there any who wish to place orders for battle scrolls before I start scribing?

Master Kel,

Are you taking orders for the Ceriopolis, as well?

-Dominus Zeth

Zeth,

I am, however someone has ordered two batches of scrolls already from me. Should you want them, I would be willing to sell at triple production costs for a third batch.

Kel,

Noted. I don't think I'll buy, but I'll keep it in mind. I can't use them personally.

Thank you for the response,

-Zeth

Ah, another option springs to mind Dominus Zeth.

As no one from Foxbridge has made an order, we could do a three way sale? Someone who regularly travels to the Ceriopolis such as Shin could take an order to you from there.

Wait... I don't know how this dreaming thing works with the... mists? Since I'm in the Verdant Eyrie of Calliphestus right now, can the people of Foxbridge still hear me?

I wish to thank Pan-Da for her patronage. I currently do not have any orders for my workshop on the Saturday. Should someone wish to place an order, please contact me as soon as possible.

I am currently setting up orders for all those who wish to purchase scrolls. Due to an influx of scrolls this last gather I have a rather large amount of stock. Due to this, I will be selling all existing stock at 2x production to all adventurers, regardless of guild membership. If you are requesting any scrolls that I do not have in stock, I will be making full master batches at 2x standard production cost for Celestial Guild or Merchant Guild members, and 4x production cost for non-guild members per the standing guild guidelines for Sedovia. If there is a situation where the town is paying for multiple batches of scrolls in use for the defense of the town similar to the last gather, please contact me here as soon as possible so that I may prepare.

-Kel

Back