Kitchen - August event

Zihr

Artisan
Hello friends, and welcome back to the Happy Husky Tavern - as always Beryl's favorite spot in all the lands!

Dianne and I have finished grocery shopping and I'm glad to present our planned menu! As always, my kitchen is pork and shellfish free. We stayed away from sugar substitutes and the dreaded high fructose corn syrup with minimal exceptions (I think one bag of chips has it, otherwise we should be clear). Nuts are mostly the same with one exception (we have one jar of peanut butter for lunch service). Once again, no one from Team GF preregistered. If that's a concern, see me at game and I'll find something for you.

Friday Night - Lady Greycloud's Evodia Famous Mac! Dianne will once again try to break the laws of physics and force more cheese into the mac than is physically possible. Served ... around 10pm or so. Shortly after game on. You'll smell it.

Saturday Morning - breakfast burritos (egg & cheese). I'll have a few hard boiled eggs, fruit, or instant oatmeal hidden away if you aren't a burrito person. Instant coffee on request, BYO mug. Squire's Breakfast will be going on, feel free to sit in. Squire Edwina would be happy to explain what she's learned of the Code. Served from ... 7ish until 9am.

Saturday Lunch - Chips & Sammies. Surprise! Turkey, Chicken, or PB&J. Cheese choices will be cheddar, cojack, or mozzarella. Served, shockingly enough, at lunchtime. If I had to guess I'd say around noon.

Saturday Dinner - Chicken Fajitas! Rice! Fruit Medley! Squiremelon! Possibly fresh lemonade! Served around 6ish.

As always, the kitchen will be warded. Squire Edwina and myself will be invested. Please don't ask to store things in the kitchen unless there is a real REAL good reason (like I need to store insulin in the fridge, not I don't want to go up and down the stairs).

Monster Camp - I've got some granola bars and pretzel sticks for ya!

Your friendly neighborhood Husky
~Brad / Sir Zihr

Back