Kitchen Committee 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
We're looking for on-site assistance with kitchen and tavern help. We love having a tavern and being able to feed all of our players in-game and on-site, but it is a very tasking job for just one person!

Specifically, what we would be wanting assistance with:
- Pre-game Friday night breakfast prep for the weekend (cutting up fruit and veggies, etc.)
- Saturday Breakfast (cook and clean-up)
- Saturday evening kitchen help
- Sunday Breakfast (cook and clean-up)
- General kitchen clean up, set up, and break down.

Helping out in the kitchen is a great way to add to the culture and in-game atmosphere of our tavern and game, in addition to lending a hand while still getting your game on and hanging out with people. ...And we all like eating tasty food, so we've got that going for us too, which is nice.

Additional gobbie rewards will be given to players (npc and pc) who volunteer ahead of schedule so our kitchen crew can plan more accordingly on their needs and set up for the kitchen and meals.

If you're interested in lending a hand this season and joining our kitchen committee, contact myself and Kate (our lovely food/kitchen committee leader) at crossroadsgm@gmail.com and let us know!

Hello, all!

We have some awesome folks who have volunteered to run breakfast, so here's what we most need right now:

- Folks to cut up fruit and melons on Friday night, and help get the tavern set up (fill fruit punch, gatorade dispensers, put out plasticware, etc.)

- Folks to help prep and serve dinner. The more the merrier. Whether you know your way around a grill or around a knife, your help is most welcome.

- I am unable to stay late on Sundays, so anyone willing to help pack up the kitchen on Sunday would be a HUGE help. We need folks both in the morning to pack up supplies post-breakfast, and folks willing to pack up the tavern after the game ends.

Remember, you get compensated either IG or OOG (coin or gobbies), so you get to pick your reward. Also, you will have my nigh-undying gratitude and affection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back