Kitchen - May Event

Zihr

Artisan
Hello friends and welcome to The Sticky Mermaid! Picheston harbor's premiere spot for ... well ... you can eat here. Check out these glowing reviews!

"It isn't as sticky as I thought it would be." ~Bartholomew Gasblower

"You can barely smell the rotting fish stench from the harbor!" ~John "Big Stud" Simmons

"The goobsack courts definitely have a home court advantage, if you know what I mean." ~Cap'n Bel

"If you squint, they kind of look like mermaids." ~Lilian

Our menu for our gathering will be . . .

Friday night - Lady Greycloud's Mac & Cheese. Chock full of cheesy goodness, I'm honestly not sure how she does it. I suspect she uses some type of Celestial Kitchen Magic. Small batch of Gluten Free available. Served right around game on.

Saturday morning - Egg & Cheese Breakfast Burritos! I will have some hard boiled eggs, fruit, or oatmeal available as well for allergies upon request. We typically serve breakfast from when Master Smith Iganeous gets to the tavern until 9am. My sources say we may not see Master Iganeous, something about a troll lair he went to clear out, so let's say 7am. Squire's Breakfast will be happening during breakfast.

Saturday lunch - Dame Edwina's hot sammiches! Chips as a side. Choice of chicken & cheese, turkey & cheese, or cheese. We will have some lettuce leaves for a wrap style sammich for Team GF (Gluten Free). I'll have freeze pops to pass out as well. Served, strangely enough, at lunchtime. Likely around noon or one.

Saturday dinner - back by popular demand, Taco Night! Build your own style featuring Sushi Beef, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, and choice of three different hot sauces.

Level One - "The Beryl" It's mostly tomatoes.
Level Two - "The Gandian" We start to get some heat here. Habanero level heat.
Level Three - "The Bluwolf" Face melting Trinidad Scorpion Pepper sauce infused with high levels of Celestial Magic. Beware.

We will have an option for Team GF, see me. We will also have fresh Lemonade, Squiremelon, and rice (You can have them in the same glass, but I wouldn't recommend). Served at dinnertime, probably around 6.

All Day - I'll have a teapot for hot water, instant coffee (and creamer! I'm looking at you Laura), and fruit.

As always, my kitchen is shellfish and pork free. I try to do my best to minimize allergy cross contamination and have options, however if your allergy is severe you may want to consider bringing your own food.

The House Husky kitchen.

Back