Know anything about snakefolk?

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
While I've been away, I've been going over everything I know about the Chimera Spirits in my head, and I realized something that I previously hadn't really noticed: A distinct presence of some form of snake-like humanoids whenever the elemental stuff comes up. They were found near the Ice node, they came and gave us drawings that I think might have something to do with the Chimera Spirits, and I recently heard a distinctly hissing voice in my dreams speaking to me about the Flame in my spirit.

So whatever they are, be they nagas or some kind of snakekin, I want to find some and speak to them. If you happen to see any, please let them know that I want to speak to them once I return to Gaden (sometime in the next few weeks) and see if you can contact me to let me know.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Possibly Forsaken

Is this before or after they try t' hypnotize us for who knows wot reason? Because that's all the good I can remember comin' from meeting one.

-Alyce

I am what people call a snakekin. I could tell you all about my breed but we are often very different from one another.
-slip

satsukirebel said:
Is this before or after they try t' hypnotize us for who knows wot reason? Because that's all the good I can remember comin' from meeting one.

-Alyce
What you're thinking of was the Slitherkand (or it's name was similar to that), which I don't think is related to what I'm looking for. Thank you for the suggestion, though.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Possibly Forsaken

Gandian would you please stop signing your words like that. "The Possible Forsaken" Stop putting yourself down, no one is going to forsake you. We'll get back to Gaden in a few weeks and we'll talk to everyone and they'll see that nothing is wrong. You're just working yourself up thinking things like that.

Everything will be alright you'll see.

- Gorka

Good Man Gandian,

Kovu and myself had extensive conversations with the naga folk. we have a fairly comprehisive understanding of their nature and problems. Seek me out during the gather if you would like more information. I will not be able to check back in here due to the nature of my travels.

May you find balance,
Pan Da

Back