Last minute donation requests

Slice

Fighter
Hey guys, sorry for the last minute requests but things have been rather crazy for me lately, and I just realized we were short a few things. I was curious if anyone would be willing to make/donate the following for the upcoming event. We will give out gobbies at 1.5 the norm for these items:

* Spell packets (Lots)
* Spirit gum
* Large black tarps (2-3) --> These could also be borrowed, if you have some, but don't want to give them away.
* 2-4 Wash clothes
* 3-8 foam throwing weapon sized mushrooms. Preferably bright colors. Ex. Red with white spots.

Thanks so much!

I can cook up some spell packets (maybe 100-150) and i have some wash clothes. I'll bring them with me.

Seeing how much blue fabric i have lying around....yeah, np. (I'm a quilter. Fabric is a hobby)

Do you need orange alchemy packets?

Er....um.... :whistle: Maybe not, hm? :funny:

I have brown/green large tarps if you're interested in a couple of those. Nice earth tones (used them for cave sides in Devia).

I'll build the mushrooms. Also, blue packets.

I will try to bring some spirit gum! Just need to stop at the Halloween store before Friday.

I can donate some general (ie. not orange, not blue) spell packets.

~Carmen

Wow! You guys rock, Thank you.

Molly: Yeah, if you don't mind bringing the prosthetic glue along as a back up, that would be great. I have never worked with it before, so if anything I will learn what other options are out there for the future.

Back