Latex Weapons From Canada

bertus

Hello everyone. I accidentally came across your Larp this week and i must say that it is interesting. I am a medieval enthusiast from Quebec and i own my own Larp but i also decided to sell weapons to help finance it. My site ishttp://www.latexweapons.ca i specialize in weapons imported from Germany and Denmark and i can ship it out to you guys. I do not do any custom work for now. I hope you like our line of latex sword, axes,spears, shields and the like.

Have a great larp season guys

Patrick

Howdy. Thanks for giving us a heads-up. I ran into a couple concerns with your website:

Your ranged weapons and armor links mirror back to the index page. Also, none of the weapons you offer for sale identify the manufacturers, which is useful for determining what the likely quality of the product is going to be (particularly for considering foam compression and construction technique).

Yeah my armor page is not operational yet. I haven't ordered any armor as of yet. My local supplier is not able to sufficiently supply me and until i find a replacement i cannot show any armor. As for the weapons i order from epic armory and forgotten dreams. I have done my own tests with thier products and i must say they withstand a lot of abuse.
[b]www.latexweapons.ca[/b]

bertus said:
Yeah my armor page is not operational yet. I haven't ordered any armor as of yet. My local supplier is not able to sufficiently supply me and until i find a replacement i cannot show any armor. As for the weapons i order from epic armory and forgotten dreams. I have done my own tests with thier products and i must say they withstand a lot of abuse.
[b]www.latexweapons.ca[/b]
Its not so much a concern of the durability as it is the construction materials and the actual specs of the weapons which do not seem to be listed on the site.

Back