Leather Items for Sale and/or Commission

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
Greetings Friends,

Jaimi here, (Paige's GF). I wanted to formally introduce myself and say how excited I am to play with you all this weekend. I've heard nothing but good things and can't wait to prove that with you!

Additionally, I am a budding Leatherworker. Below is a link to some pictures of my work. I will have a few pouches, potion pouches, scrollodex's and possibly some sword frogs available for OOG purchase, (some of the items shown in the pics will also be available for purchase). I can accept Paypal, Etsy orders and/or credit or debit card purchases as well as cash, of course. If you'd like something custom made, I am also happy to do that and ship to you after the event.

I will be doing my best to make items in game as well, although they will still be for sale with OOG coin!

If you're interested in anything I have available or would like something personal created, please feel free to email me at cynner3 at gmail.com

I look forward to seeing you all and hope you have a great rest of the week.

Pictures of my work:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...s/5880663218573019857?authkey=CMi6gJf9qqWElQE

Cheers & Keep Smiling!

~Jaimi

Hi There,

Thanks for your interest. :)

The potion pouch is $45 with the included 12 vials or $40 without them. I have a few of these pre-made minus the strap closure which is color customizable and can be added on site. So if you'd like to see them in person, you'll be able to.

Otherwise, if you want to put in an order now, I can make sure one is reserved for you and do the strap in advance so it's ready for Friday Night game on! Just let me know here or via my email: cynner3@gmail .com

Cheers!

~Jaimi

Looking at the pictures, I can tell you Jaimi's work is higher quality than the Etsy average. The designs are hand tooled instead of embossed, and I can see the marks from where she beveled the edges. Many leather workers will skip beveling edges, it's a lot of work and many people won't notice it immediately. Hand tooling is far more beautiful and contains a lot more color and detail than embossing. If you're debating about buying something, definitely do it!

Jaimi, I still remember when you came to visit SoMN in February (you're a brave person!) I'm looking forward to playing with you and Paige again!

Hey There,

Thanks so much for the kind words of praise! And yes, I do bevel and gum all my edges. It's sad that most people skip this step because it does make a difference, in my opinion, in terms of the items holding up to the test of time.

I look forward to seeing you all again! (With warmer weather! Yowza!)

Cheers!

Greetings All,

Just a heads up that I've added some new items to my store which can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeatherStorm

Paige and I will be attending the upcoming S.MN event and I look forward to seeing many of you there!

Please contact me directly at orders@leatherstorm.com with any questions, comments or orders!

I look forward to working with you!

Cheers!

Back