Leather Items for Sale and/or Commission

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
Greetings All,

I'm sorry to be posting this so late, but it's been a crazy week of travel for me. In any case, I'm back in town for the week and will be coming up tonight for the event.

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!

That said, I'll also have some leather goods for sale with me. I'm trying to get to site early tonight so you'll have time to buy something and use it for the event, however, if at any time you want something, please just find me and I'll be happy to step out and take your money! :)

Items I'll have are, Potion Pouches in various colors, (these are larger sized than the ones I sold last year. They'll accommodate the bubble reps that people like to use), Scrollodexs in black and red, Scrollodex pouches so that you can get render and protect your production, Sword Frogs which are adjustable in size with a Chicago screw, in Red and Brown, a few "Stuff Keepers". These are used in the mid-west as quick release sword frogs that wrap around your handle, but I think they'll be good for circle reps, mugs, horns, or anything else you want to hang off your belt. Also a few misc pouches I've made.

All of my items are designed to fit on a 3" belt and they are all edge sealed for protection and a nice finish.

You may also see some of my other custom work on site, but I'll also have pictures of the many other things I can make. So if you want a commissioned piece, just let me know and we can work it out. What I'll have with me this weekend is just what I could fit in my pack on the plane. I can certainly ship when I return home.

Anyway, again, I can't wait to see and play with you all again.

See you soon!

Cheers!

Back