Lecture on Mistportals

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Unbounded from the Mists and the adventurers of Rathfall. I am planning to travel to Old Rathfall to the Tavern the High Vindicator has set aside for your lodging this market. I will be there promptly on Friday night to give a speech about the workings of the Mistportals. I will also have public keys for sale for 3 gold a piece. Please reach out to me early if you know you wish to buy portal keys.

-Master Mistweaver Jonas

Master Mistweaver Jonas,

Should you reserve a key for me, I would be most happy to purchase one.

- Asher

Master Mistweaver Jonas,

Though I will be unable to attend your lecture Friday night, I would like to reserve a Portal Key. As I will not be there in person, I would also appreciate it if a Lost One were to take notes and make them available for later dissemination. Barring that, if you make your bibliography and abstract available, I can browse the relevant articles in due time.

Finally, I do have some business I would like to discuss with you on Saturday night if you are available. If not at the Old Rathfall tavern, we might catch up at the club.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Tomebearer Vicomte Rosen
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Master Mistweaver Jonas,

I also would like to reserve a key(s).

Many Thanks,
Baroness FallingStar

Last edited:
Master Mistweaver Jonas,

I would like to reserve a Key(s) as well. As well as discuss the potentials of new mistweaver bridges, as I plan to bring a collection of stable yet forgotten magics. Also, the acceptable or future advancement of cord options for my mistweaver amulet.

Unbounded from the Mists and the adventurers of Rathfall. I am planning to travel to Old Rathfall to the Tavern the High Vindicator has set aside for your lodging this market. I will be there promptly on Friday night to give a speech about the workings of the Mistportals. I will also have public keys for sale for 3 gold a piece. Please reach out to me early if you know you wish to buy portal keys.

-Master Mistweaver Jonas
I am interested in a key, and wish to reserve one.

-Margrave Auryn

I am also interested and wish to reserve a key.

Elias

Let me be more specific for those that wish to reserver the purchasing of keys. There are 8 public access keys that the Mistweavers produce. I will have all 8 available. They are as follows:

• Whitecrown: Castle Rumil
  • Whitecrown: Northport Fort
  • Fivebridges: the Hunting Grounds (where the Flaming Skull landed)
  • Old Rathfall: Town Center
  • Riftguard: Hope’s Eye
  • Rook’s Alley: The Grand Market
  • Shademire: Town Center East
  • Shademire: the Docks
  • Iron Hills: the Pit

-Masterweaver Jonas

Ah. Due to the number of festive events, investigations and the like I made the poor assumption that simply more fivebridges: the hunting grounds" were available.

While I ultimately desire to have a complete Set, my application of magic is often to support others so I have no pressing or immense need for a specific key over another. Usually someone else will have a needed Key or the Mistweavers dispatch me where needed.

So I do wish to reserve one, but instead of being the 4th reservation, would happily allow the first 7 reservation requests pick their key and I'll collect the remaining one.

I seem to be speaking poorly as of late. There are 8 keys we make, consistently. More than one of each of these keys are ready for this coming weekend. It just depends on how many you wish to purchase.

-Masterweaver Jonas

Master Mistweaver Jonas,

I have interest in a complete set as outlined. One of each location for nine in total. If we purchase a full set is there a discount?

Baroness FallingStar

There's a good chance I'll purchase a full set, or at the very least, my companions and I will purchase a full set for ourselves. I may try to offer you some ritual scrolls in trade if you will take them, though I understand if you have greater need of coin.

-Ragnarok Battle-Forged

Master Mistweaver Jonas,

I have interest in a complete set as outlined. One of each location for nine in total. If we purchase a full set is there a discount?

Baroness FallingStar
We do not discount these, they are made at cost by order of the Archduke. It is a service we typically provide to the people of Rathfall that we are now extending to you.

There's a good chance I'll purchase a full set, or at the very least, my companions and I will purchase a full set for ourselves. I may try to offer you some ritual scrolls in trade if you will take them, though I understand if you have greater need of coin.

-Ragnarok Battle-Forged
The coin is much more useful to us. We can create rituals, but cannot create coin.

If possible, I wish to reserve a key to Castle Rumil. I am afraid that is all I can afford at this time.

Elias

I stand corrected, if I can reserve a key for Castle Rumil, as well as Five Bridges, that would be appreciated.

Elias

Back