Left Behinds

Leinyaru

It may or may not have been there before we all invaded the area, but I found a pink adapter (usb/computer to iPhone/iPad?) in a lovely puddle of water Sunday morning where the cars are parked for loading and unloading purposes. Just let me know if it is anyone's, and if not, I don't have an i-anything so it may find my trash can a suitable living space.

We also found a single brown long sleeved mitten in the kitchen, if anyone is missing it, let me know.

I am missing a 32" cloth-covered ultralight short sword claw. I think I lost it between the Corrupt circle in the Meadow and the road to the boat ramp. If someone found it and turned it into MC, I'll look for it next time, but it was my gear. Thanks!
~Matt

obcidian said:
I am missing a 32" cloth-covered ultralight short sword claw. I think I lost it between the Corrupt circle in the Meadow and the road to the boat ramp. If someone found it and turned it into MC, I'll look for it next time, but it was my gear. Thanks!
~Matt

We grabbed it Sunday morning when we headed out, spotted it in some bushes from the car. Mike L. has it.

Beboped said:
We also found a single brown long sleeved mitten in the kitchen, if anyone is missing it, let me know.

Was it sorta grayish, fingerless (full thumb), with a pull-over cover for the fingers that secured via metal snap-button?

Monster camp has a single leather frog for my latex...

Gabe

There is also a black latex short sword with a black handle in MC.

Draven said:
Beboped said:

Was it sorta grayish, fingerless (full thumb), with a pull-over cover for the fingers that secured via metal snap-button?

No, it's a full mitten with no pull-over cover, and more tan-brown than greyish.

Back