Lenry's the name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom

Scout
Hello there, people of Kosmara. Lenry Mugridge is the name. Just a traveler of sorts, nobody of circumstance, looking for a place to start fresh. I was just wondering if some of you would be able to tell me a bit about this little town of yours. Nobody wants to be the one to show up someplace and know nothing about it. Especially not me. I like to be in the know if you get what I'm saying. Who are those in charge and things of that matter? Things to watch out for. People to watch out for. Who "really" holds the respects of the people and who thinks they do?

I had planned on dropping by come spring to see if this is a place I feel I could plant my roots and get my business up and running again.

Well, that's all I got to say for now. Take care and all that.

-Lenry Mugridge

Lenry, my name be Warsor and I happy to answer your questions. In the spring when you come to dez lands you wanna get a KAF which be a little marked talisman that grant you right to travel dez lands. Then if you be wanting to start business in da town of Kupspar you gotta apply for citizenship. The Stewardess Sarah Trenton be very nice and willing to sit down with travelers to explain the workings of the town. Also you should get to know Healer Guild Mistress Giovanna, Celestial Guildmaster Angus, Sir Gavin, Alchemy Guildmaster Bernard Skipwith, and Consortium Representative Hiranya. If there be more specific things you wanna know feel free ta send me private dream.

-Warsor of the Sandborn

Oi! Warsor eh? Good to know there's a Sandy around. You come from good people. Good to know all these names of the important types for when I hear em thrown around. Nobody wants to get caught with their hand in the jar when the authorities show up. As far as citizenship, I think I'll pass on that. I'm not too much for paperwork and documentation. My business ain't really that type of business anyway.

Well, thanks for the information. Hope to see you around come spring time.

-Lenry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back