Letter of Resignation

To the people of Alliance Denver,

Effective immediately, I am hereby resigning my positions as rules marshal, and logistics team member.

The last year or two on staff have been wonderful being more involved than ever in this game. I’ve learned so much, and met and spoke with a great many people I might not otherwise have ever gotten to know. This community is why I stepped up and took these positions, and I will continue to love and value the community here. Thank you for making this a great experience.

I am stepping down in short, because I have lost trust in the new owners over these few short weeks since the transition has taken place. I believe that the owners and their staff need trust to make things work as smoothly as possible. Right now not only do I not fit that description, but I am deeply opposed to the recent actions the owners have taken. At this time I cannot show my support for these actions by remaining in a volunteer staff position.

I regret that it has come to this, and wish the community and future members of staff nothing but the best.

-Brandon Mintken

Back