Leveling/Build Points procedure.

MathGwyson

Artisan
What is the current procedure for levelling and determining how many build points one has to spend? Do we wait for Cory to inform us, or is there somewhere we can go to check on our progress? I don't want to email in my 'upgrades' prematurely and pester people who are not yet ready to deal with this (I'm guessing it will be a bit before experience gets applied to the database they have.)

By my understanding, I get 30 experience total (for a 2 day event x 15 build points), at 3 exp/build point, which brings me to level 2, and then when the Monthly blanket gets applied I get another 25 experience (the equivalent of a 1 day event with 25 BPs) at 7 exp/build point, which will give me a total of 13 build points to spend for next event, with 4 experience towards my next build point. (Alternatively, I see the possibility that the monthly will only give me 15 exp, not 25, which would mean 12 BPs to spend, but that's okay because I only have 12 BPs worth of upgrades I really want, so if I did get 13 I'd be saving one to spend later. The lonely 1 would only go to teacher, and I didn't use the 2 tags I had last event.)

Characters will be emailed out by end of this week.

Yeah don't worry about figuring out what exp/BP you get as Cory does it all, then sends out the character updates with your new Free BP's to use. Then you can spend what you've got and send the updated character back to Ops, which is Cory. They usually come the week following the event as Cory has to also update any spell books and Teacher tags and any Deaths, lol.

Thanks to both of your for replying. I will wait until notified before taking further action in this matter :yes:

Just a heads up guys...Always keep your old character cards. Some times there is a maxout or a blanket or something that gets missed and the easiest way to correct it is to show your last events character card.

I actually keep a folder with all the Battle Boards and Character Updates I've been given in addition to the clues or plot points from each event.

Aye, gogo rumors!

Thanks for the tip Gilwing. Will try to find mine.. oh that was easy it's within line of sight on my desk under my IG gloves, didn't even have to dig =Z Good thing I didn't clean off my desk yet or I would have recycled that. (Cleaned up the floor area though, this room IS also my office even though I also organize my LARP stuff here.)

Back