Limited Celestial Services to be Available

Dr_Chill

Fighter

Adventurers,

I wish to make it known that I will not be in the area this coming market day, thus some of the regular services that are usually available to the adventuring community will not be available.

There will be a member present who can teach the skills of read and write as well as read magic. There will also be a member present, who is invested in the Celestial Circle, to identify magical artifacts. According to the Charter of the Royal Celestial Guild, identifications for non-guild members are performed at a cost of 5 silver for non-guild members; identification costs for guild members are known by each individual according to their rank.

There may or may not be a local member present that can cast wards or perform spellcrafting. If you have need of these services, please send me a pidgeon and I will see what can be done to accommodate your request.

Lastly, all members of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden who plan to be in attendance are hereby instructed to send me a missive to declare your intentions of attendance as well as to identify how many ranks of formal you currently have as well as how many enchantments of the highest order you are able to cast from memory per day (OOG: 9th level spells).

May the Light guide you and may Shadow guard your path.

Arcanist Dure'dhel
Mage of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden
Guildmaster of the Hope's Reach and Shademarch Cadres, Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden
Uranian Journeyman of the Celestial Guild of Wayside

Back