Link to the San Francisco Forums

I posted to the owner's forum, the things that would make it easier to migrate over. Once we get the topics we like added in, it should be much easier to migrate over.

Fearless Leader said:
whorfin said:
If you want up-to-date knowledge of what's happening with the SF chapter... the best place to find such things is at our forum:

http://alliancesf.net/forum/index.php

Is there any reason San Francisco would not like to join us over here and use this as their main forum?

Because we're elitist, hippie bastards? :D

Huh. I didn't know they let hippies pass the bar. ;)

Interesting thing I just noticed. SF's first overnight event is happening on the same weekend as NERO's national event. Guess which one I'm attending?

Truthfully, I'd be interested in the national event but I feel that supporting local LARPs is more important (and a helluva lot cheaper too!)

markusdark said:
Huh. I didn't know they let hippies pass the bar. ;)

Interesting thing I just noticed. SF's first overnight event is happening on the same weekend as NERO's national event. Guess which one I'm attending?

Truthfully, I'd be interested in the national event but I feel that supporting local LARPs is more important (and a helluva lot cheaper too!)

National event is Labor day weekend

I meant NERO's National event. I'm all up for the Alliance one. I am trying to squirrel together some travelling funds as there's a couple of major, large LARPing events happening back east that I want to attend.

Back