LittleLeaf Trading Company: Help Wanted for January 2014

kender159

Artisan
Greetings members of Landfall!

The LittleLeaf Trading Company seeks some part time help in the kitchen this upcoming meet. James is still not with me, but I will be returning to Landfall to continue with trading and serving there. Compensation can include meals and two silver per mealtime worked plus tips. Please contact me as soon as possible, preference will be given to those who can work most if not all of the meals during the meet.

Little of the LittleLeaf Trading Co.

What kind of help do you need? The last time I tried to help out in Barran people complained about a little harmless fur in their food, and just because most of the food came out really really well cooked. Um, I guess I'm asking if you need help serving stuff without having to help burn your food.

-Jehyu

I can help out. Will make sure to bathe.

Thank you for your offer, Mister Jehyu, I will keep you in mind barring others who are for certain familiar with kitchen activites. As for the other person who may be about as neat as... who are you and how may I know you by when I see you?

Sorry. I am Snows on the Wind. Great wolf...stand out somewhat.

Greetings Mister Snows on the Wind,

I look forward to meeting you. You'll find me cooking in the kitchen or in the tavern selling tea. We can talk then.

Uh, Mistah Little sir,
I can also do some helpin', doh I don't know how much. Maybe servin' stuff for breakfast or somethin'. I have some townsperson read me your posted dinnah list, and unfortunately most of it I canno' eat. Young orc stomach am not used to much. If der am a specific meal I c'n eat, c'n I take dat as maybe payment for helpin' with breakfast er sometin'?

-TikTik

Back