Lodging needed

PirateFox

Scholar
It appears that after placing some inappropriate wagers about navigation and everyone except my navigator feeling as though they won the bet, we find our ship a few hundred miles and at least one patch of mists off-coarse. As such, I and two of my passengers are looking for lodging during the upcoming gather on the 22nd day of next month, which I believe is approximately when we can make it to the area to resupply.

If anyone is kind enough to offer lodging for that gather, I and my passengers will be eternally grateful. Should you have any questions about us or wish to discuss our request, please feel free to contact me via the dreamscape or send private messengers to my ship, the Salty Vixen.

Thank you in advance for your considerations,
Lagarde Rhoade

Last edited:
The deathly quiet from the region regarding my request has me somewhat concerned. Has this town been abandoned or has everyone taken shelter for the season?

Lagarde Rhoade
(OOG: Bump!)

Master Lagarde,

I apologize for the lack of reply. The community is currently heading to a region we are unfamiliar with, and so far, cabin arrangements have not been made for anyone.

Once our scouts have given us information as to what buildings will provide us with suitable lodging at the area we're heading to, someone will likely be able to offer you and yours a space to sleep within.

May the Earth be strong beneath your feet, and may the winds guide you to a peaceful arrival.

-Dominus Zeth
House of Pain and Purity

Interesting. Thank you for that information! Much appreciated.

Lagarde Rhoade

Master Lagarde,

We have some visitors from other lands who are also visiting from a land called Sedovia. They have graciously offered to share their cabin with you. My information tells me that they are known as the Gallowglass elves, though I have little information beyond that. They have a good reputation, and I expect that they'll be wonderful company.

I have already updated the appropriate records.

I look forward to seeing you safety there!

-Zeth

Wonderful, thank you and also of course thank you to the company of elves. If said company wishes to discuss any arrangements or learn more about us between now and our arrival, I will be sure to make myself available.

Lagarde Rhoade

Back