Lodgings sought

Greetings,

I will be entering the area of your fine city and I am hoping to be able to find lodgings when I arrive. I have sent this ahead in hopes that someone may have a spare bed. I will arrive in a cloak of blues and white, and a gray tunic, with a green glass lantern. I will be in the tavern by the night of the ninth.

I thank you greatly in advance.

Caoimhe Daere

Greetings traveler,
Allow me to introduce myself, I am Commander Alcandar Northwind, of the Legion of the Sun and the Earth guild. It is nice to hear new blood will be visiting.
Our small community is always accommodating to those new to the area. Many of the cabins in our little piece of paradise are occupied by various groups, mine included. Whenever there is room we squeeze people in, depending on circumstances. There is also a general travelers lodge that various passersby occupy during their stay in Landfall. I would caution you to avoid any Minotaur or cowkin you encounter in the area. They are most likely the Harkonians, our sworn enemy. I would suggest against engaging alone, unless you possess serious martial or magical skill. I wish you safe travels and look forward to meeting you soon.
-Alcandar

Back