Logistics and Teacher Tags

MacFawkes

Artisan
From July onward, Logistics will no longer be providing Teacher tags in each player's envelope.

Instead, we will place a box in the Tavern which will have blank teacher tags near it. When you want to teach someone a skill, please take one of the blank teacher tags, teach the skill, and place the tag inside the box.

After the event, we will tally up and process all the tags. If someone has taught people more skills than they are capable of teaching in an event, we will void ALL of the skills that were taught, so be careful of your limits.

Please let me know if there are any questions!

From July onward, Logistics will no longer be providing Teacher tags in each player's envelope.

Instead, we will place a box in the Tavern which will have blank teacher tags near it. When you want to teach someone a skill, please take one of the blank teacher tags, teach the skill, and place the tag inside the box.

After the event, we will tally up and process all the tags. If someone has taught people more skills than they are capable of teaching in an event, we will void ALL of the skills that were taught, so be careful of your limits.

Please let me know if there are any questions!
Hooray for more teaching!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Back