Looking for a Blacksmith and a Formalist

I am looking for blacksmith who could make me a 12 stone suit of armor for the next gathering and Formalist who might be able to spellcraft a render indestructible ritual if that is possible. I am also looking for someone who could sell me a medium number of Cure Light Wounds potions. If anyone is able to help me with this please contact me privately to negotiate a price. Thanks!

- Eldarion Avari

Render Indestructable is not spellcraftable, last time I cast the ritual.

Sym

Ah well, if it is not spellcraftable I will have to do without. But thank you who have responded I think I will be set for both the armor and potions for now. :)

- Eldarion Avari

I've actually hit upon some new information I would be willing to talk to a Formalist who could cast a regular Render Indestructible ritual on a suit of armor for me. The sort that I believe would last for a year. If you are interested in helping me please speak to me privately about a price. I don't have a scroll but I probably do have the components for the ritual.

- Eldarion Avari

Render Indestructible -Improved- may not be craftable, but I have spellcrafted from my render scroll in the past.

Ezri, If you are going to be at the upcoming gathering and could/would help me with either of the above mention formals I would greatly desire to speak with you before you study for the first day of the gathering. I will have to find out for certain about the spell craftablity of a regular Render Indestructible which indeed is what I am asking/looking for. Thanks for any and all help!

- Eldarion Avari

Unfortunately I have duties which require me to be elsewhere, so I will not be in Fairdale this gather. I might be able to attend at least part of His Grace's tournament next month. There are a number of formalists in town however that might be able to help you, though I do not know if they possess the correct scroll.

I wish you luck in what you seek.

~Ezri

Back