Looking for a Construct Scroll

Hello Everyone,

I find myself in need of a Construct Scroll. I don't exaggerate when I say it is a matter of life and death. If anyone has a scroll that would be willing to sell it, please contact me.

Thank You,
Squire Rusty

Rusty,

I am in possession of a Construct scroll native to Wayside, though it is not mine - I was given it by the Company to cast at the end of last year, and then we never got around to it before the end of the gathering. That said, I know the Company owns a Construct scroll, and should you and the Company come to an arrangement for it, I can ensure that it is appropriately delivered to you (or back to the Company, if you don't manage to come to an arrangement for it). That said, I would suggest reaching out to Sam, or Aramis, or Mila, or whoever would be in the best position to haggle the sale of their Celestial formal materials.

What manner of construct are you looking to make? Construct creation is a field in which I am very specialized (thus why I had the Company's scroll in the first place), and I would be very interested in hearing your plans on material and design.

May your Words have Power and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft
Magus of Tempered Rage
Apprentice of Aleksandr Nitus, Golem Master of the Sheltered Lands

I might have one around somewhere as well, Squire, depending on when you need it. Think it came from the Sheltered Lands, though I believe it travels. I'll check my stores next time I'm near them and get back to you.

-Nikolai

Well of course, since Lifestorm's holdings fall into the East we are happy to help. We have a stockpile of copy scrolls and a single construct, so the cost will be high. But I am sure we can work out something...

Hitch 42 lead Sales Consultant Josiah Jebediah Jimclipper

Back