Looking for a man of character.

Lurin

Duke
Good People,

We haf felt the power of a great sacrifice of purity, this is a rare event even in dese war torn times. We must seek dis man out and honor him, there is an old familia ritual for this but we'll need more of the local familia in the area to attend. So please good people, could those of the familia make themselves known to me, and if you know the man or woman who has given of themselves in the recent past to cleanse, or prevent some great corruption please speak up so we can honor him.

Kaliara Rendale,
Valde Venator Corrupt Hunter

Lok, I hev haerd vas zhe one. I hev never known of such ritual (any ritual, really...), but as a member of zhe familia, I vould be gled to attend.

Then i would be his brother, and there are several more of us. let me know what of this ritual. we would be glad for you to show up at the banquet honoring our brother if he is indeed who you are talking about.

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

He may or may not be, what has dis Lok done in the recent past dat has you thinking he's the man we are looking for. As to a banquet, while we love a good party, I don't think we be stay that long, the power that comes from this ritual is fleeting, but powerful, and we'd be wanting to put it to good use.

Kaliara Rendale,

I am one of his brothers. If it is indeed Lok you speak of when I at least would like to talk with you about this ritual.

-Arrin Fillrith

I do not know if dis is the man I speak of, it is you good people that have put his name to buzzing in my ear and I need to know more of dis. Another name has also come to me as well that might perhaps be the man we are looking for, what can you tell me of Gandian Ravenscroft?

Kaliara Rendale

Lok has done many things and has sacrificed himself to keep his purity, and then sacrificed his spirit to save his brothers from a powerful evil, the Raksasha.

if you could describe the deed more clearly that you wish to honor I can promise honesty. Gandian may be the one you speak, but I should not be the one to talk of or for him.

-James

Both men are good and Honest in my experience.

Lok made the sacrifice of his life to save the town from possible unknown evils.

Gandian has given up his freedom these past months in order to ensure the towns safety as well.

But Gandian isn't dead I thought you were looking for a dead person.

- Gorka

Such sacrifices do not alvays end in death or ressurection, although when luking for such things, it is a good place to start.

Kaliara Rendale

Lurin said:
Another name has also come to me as well that might perhaps be the man we are looking for, what can you tell me of Gandian Ravenscroft?
I am he.

I can tell you whatever you would like to know, but I wish to learn more of this ritual that you speak of. I would prefer if you contacted me privately, considering I'd rather not discuss matters of my condition in the open for possibly unwanted ears to hear.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Lurin said:
Good People,

We haf felt the power of a great sacrifice of purity, this is a rare event even in dese war torn times. We must seek dis man out and honor him, there is an old familia ritual for this but we'll need more of the local familia in the area to attend. So please good people, could those of the familia make themselves known to me, and if you know the man or woman who has given of themselves in the recent past to cleanse, or prevent some great corruption please speak up so we can honor him.

Kaliara Rendale,
Valde Venator Corrupt Hunter

Are you specifically only looking for a man?

-Tets

No indeed, do not turn the ladies against me friend, as I haf said before I am looking for a man or woman who has given of themselves in the recent past.

Kaliara Rendale

I have a friend, Quilly, who recently died.

She gave herself defending her friends from creatures similar to Gaden's corrupt.

-Tets

Back