Looking For a Ritual Caster That is Not No Good

Druk

Rogue
I am on a boat that has stopped on this Golden Horn island, I am not on the boat right now, I got off when it stopped, but I will get back on the boat when it goes again (have you been to the floating inn here? It is very good). I am going to An-Dar soon. The humans around the docks say that An-Dar has very much dangerous right now and I need some protection, I do not like to wear a lot of armor, it is better with out leather and metal and cloth on your fur, so I have acquired a scroll for an "arcane armor."

I am not a caster of the magics and need someone very good at casting a ritual, for the Arcane Armor scroll. I do not have many coin, after the inn bill and the gambling, but I can do things for you when I go to An-Dar, I think I will stay in An-Dar for a while, so I will have time to pay you back (I can make very good burgers from goat) . Any good caster of magics that can rituals will do very good. Oh and the scroll must be cast on this Island.

Let me know right away.

Pherak

(OOG: this will be cast on a custom mod, PM me for more information)

Master Pherak,

The Caravan of Wonders may also be able to meet your formal casting needs! We offer formal castings at a rate of 10 gold per spell, with a 40 gold insurance retainer, or can come to some sort of arrangement in return for your casting. Please let us know if we can help you in any way. Feel free to inquire near any major commerce center near you and be directed to some of the most competent formalists in the land!

-yours in service to the Queen,
Derek Hammerfall
Primary representative of the Caravan of Wonders to the Golden Horn

A man from An-Dar already cast this for me very good. I do not know what a major commerce center is, this island does not have one, I do not think. I am going to An-Dar now, I do not know if I will come back to this Landfall again.

Back