Looking for able adventurers

To the adventurer's of Hope's Reach,

If you enjoy going out and slaying monster's, saving townsfolk, and Adventuring in general but you are alone or are looking for more experienced adventure's to travel with, then please contact me. I and my lieutenant are looking to once again gather those of skill and a like mind to ourselves. Our previous group has begun to disband due to members finding new professions to occupy their time. We fly under the banner of “The Order of the Black Wolves”. It is a simple affiliation of adventurous types who want to fight together for the safety that numbers bring. We enforce only a loose command structure that is there mainly for combat to ensure we work well as a team. Any queries can be directed here but I would prefer inquiries as to joining us be directed at me personally via messenger bird. Otherwise I and my lieutenant plan to be at the next market day and can be approached at that time.

-Captain York
Deputy Sheriff

I don't know if anyone was interested but just in case someone was thinking of seeing me this coming market day I will unfortunately not be able to make it due to certain circumstances.

-York

You'll have to let me know the next time you are near, for I have found myself with much desire for protecting the lives of the innocents, and it seems our goals may align.

I may also wish to join this group, though complications may arise. Should no reason against my joining present itself, i will inform you next i see you.

~deoman(biata)

Back