Looking for alchemy stuff

Stripe

Scholar
Heya everyone!

I'm trying to get my paws on some alchemy coatings for my bolts this market day, and I'm really not sure 'bout who's selling, and who has a lab that I can have the coatings put on at. If anyone can help, I'd really 'preciate it- send me a message if ya can.

-Tarqaq the Fox

Tarqaq my friend! My name is Grift, I am the local manager for Hitch 42 and would be happy to get you in touch with one of our sellers.

I understand Journeyman Riley should be there, he's an excellent alchemist and can coat your bolts for you or sell you pre coated weapons to your pleasure. Our cartage union does of course require a bit of time to deliver on the goods but our prices can't be beat.

Grift O'connel.
Briarpass Territory Manager
Hitch 42

AllianceCHI said:
Tarqaq my friend! My name is Grift, I am the local manager for Hitch 42 and would be happy to get you in touch with one of our sellers.

I understand Journeyman Riley should be there, he's an excellent alchemist and can coat your bolts for you or sell you pre coated weapons to your pleasure. Our cartage union does of course require a bit of time to deliver on the goods but our prices can't be beat.

Grift O'connel.
Briarpass Territory Manager
Hitch 42

I would like to put this adage "our prices can't be beat," to the test. Perhaps you can get it to me cheaper than I can make it myself. Please let me know if this is the case.

I have had some dealing with you in the past Grift, I know you to be honest and will never forget the deal you gave me on that Dragon Ring.

Let me know if we can rekindle a trading relationship,
BtB

Back