Looking for Catalyst that was stolen - Token of an Ancient Hero

Mixer

Some of you might have heard that one of those was stolen. It looked like a little animal with a large trunk (re-elephant) about an inch tall - goldish color.

An elderly farmer was selling it to the Merchant's guild - who was buying it on behalf of the Celestial guild. It seems they wanted those for something important.

Anyway, if someone finds Oblivion cultists or such, do let me know. The farmer was relying on that gold for his family. Oh and I'm sure the Celestial guild wanted it for something.

I shall keep my eyes and ears open, Mixer. If we find anything we will let you know straight away.

Well, seeing as it's the catalyst to the Summon Artifact ritual, it's pretty darn important. I remember Talyia, I think, finding that ritual on someone in a fight? Lack of sleep makes my memories fuzzy.

Ah well, thanks for keeping an eye out. I mainly want to finish a job for a client and the victim. Though if someone's in with the celestial guild, you might want to inquire what they are doing. They seemed rather put out last I spoke with them regarding this whole Ice thing / elemental planes falling apart. They might have their own plan going and key catalysts (as we discovered when we were trying to banish people) are hard to come by.

Might also explain why the Oblivion cult (people who like the world falling apart) were going so strong to get the thing.

Merchant Tethoren. I have been asked to inform you and your allies that the need for the Token of an Ancient Hero is not for a Summon Artifact ritual, but instead for a ritual that will allow the Celestial Guild to open an archway to where Zaka is hidden away. We can only hope that the catalyst is found, or else we will not be able to find and remove the threat that Zaka represents.

Kirane Enarik, Guildmaster for Foxbridge Merchants Guild

Ah well that all makes more sense then. Of course the Oblivion cult people would not want us to get to Zaka. She's rather bring the whole world down around our heads. Oblivion people like that sort of thing. Right, so if that manages to turn up or someone else has a Token, now is the time to use it. Rather hard to cast rituals when everyone is dead.

Is there any further word on the whereabouts of the Catalyst? The Celestial Guild will be unable to perform the ritual to follow after Zaka if it is not found soon. I hope someone knows where it might be.

Kirane Enarik, Guildmaster for Foxbridge Merchants Guild

As it turns out, what I thought was a item of magical means that I found early Sunday morning is in fact your catalyst. I had not looked at the item until today while packing for another gather. I will give it to Panda, as she is a member of the celestial guild.

-Taliya

Ah good. Was a tad worried there. Well, I'll chat with the Merchant's guild The original seller should be compensated as it's his family's heirloom and I'll see about getting you my commission since you were the one to deliver it. I do appreciate you finding it, as I do so hate it when deals go badly. Rather think things would have gone poorly for everyone there. Do track me down the next meeting and I'll see about getting you compensated for your effort.

Mixer

Back